Thread: Tools for i18n Testing

Answers

Tools for i18n Testing

Hi All,

Is anybody knows any tool for i18n ( internationalization ) and l10n ( Localization) Testing. If yes please do tell me.

Answers

Re: Tools for i18n Testing

What did Google say ?

Have tried for that option ?

Answers

Ya....... Itried on google. But not getting enough help..

Banned
    Answers

These principles and practices of internationalization (i18n) testing provide general guidelines, methodologies and insight to help properly test your product to ensure it has been properly internationalized. The examples cited are drawn from a culmination of experience performing internationalization testing on products written in the c, c++, and java languages for solaris and intel platforms. These web pages were written by ken frank, an i18n software quality engineer in the java software developer environments and tools group at sun microsystems, inc. Audience if the internationalization process is not yet familiar to you, there are a number of books that can help. Please take a look at our internationalization bibliography. On the other hand, if you are familiar with the process in general, these pages present our shared experiences to further your knowledge of i18n testing. Definitions internationalization is the process of designing and coding a product so it can perform properly when it is modified for use in different languages and locales. Localization (also known as l10n) refers to the process, on a properly internationalized base product, of translating messages and documentation as well as modifying other locale specific files. Assuming that there is not a separate base product for the locale, the localized files are installed at their proper location in the base product. This product is then released as a localized version of the product. Localizing a properly internationalized product in most cases should require no changes to the source code. Internationalization testing these pages contain the methodologies you will find useful for testing a product to ensure it has been properly and fully internationalized.

Answers

But where to check the web page. Means you haven't provided the URL