Thread: Need long resume help + Please!

Answers

Need long resume help + Please!

Good day to you all...

I am working on my resume so that I can obtain a management position within a call center. Unfortunately my last position with the most relevant experience in call center management ended four years ago. This is not such a problem as I have simple relevance in the recent past; however the job from four years ago was filled with promotions and a great deal of responsibilities.

I have one position (most recent) relevant and relatively short in text, another extremely valuable transferable skills position relatively short in text, and then the relevant position LONG in text from all the promotions and responsibilities.

The final position is one page long in itself. Any hope for me? Any help? Please! I would very much appreciate it...

Best regards,
    David

Contributing Member
    Answers

Re: Need long resume help + Please!

Dont put the question as any hope for me. Only strong will power and determination leads to success. You would soon get it.

Answers

sripri,

Your tenacious tendencies and optimistic words are very much appreciated at this moment in time. Thank you!

Now, Do you have any help for the text of my resume?

Kind regards,
    VC

Contributing Member
    Answers

Glad to know that my words have recharged.If you could give the skeleton of your resume I could see and give my comments on that.