Thread: Drag and Drop action in Outlook using Citrix Protocol

Drag and Drop action in Outlook using Citrix Protocol

Hi,

I am trying to record a Drag and Drop action in the Outlook using the Citric Protocol in LoadRunner.

I have to Drag an Email from the Inbox and drop into one of the folders in the inbox pane. I was able to record and replay, but the replay of Drag and drop is not happening. The script just stops at that point.

Any Quick help or pointers are appreciated.

Thanks in Advance!!

Gayatree

Answers

Re: Drag and Drop action in Outlook using Citrix Protocol

From my point of view, it is right that loadrunnner will not record Drag and Drop action tool place in Outlook.

Because, loadrunner will record request passed though network tunnel using different protocols. it will not record action took place in application as it is not needed. e.g.

1) I will open outlook, if it is connecting to server to fetch the mail then it will record relevant request but for opening outlook you need to write command or create a object

2) If I am trying to drag one of the mail from Inbox and trying to move it in to personal folder, Loadrunner will record request for moving mail from one network location to another but it will not record action took place like drag and drop

let me know, If I am wrong anywhere. Thanks in advance