Thread: load runner error message

Answers

load runner error message

I used 10 users for load testing,and emulated them simultaneously.But when the time exceeds 2 minutes ,the status go to failed and i get two error messages

1.Step download timeout (120 seconds) has expired when downloading non-resource(s)

2.Error -27727: Step download timeout (120 seconds) has expired when downloading resource(s). Set the "Resource Page Timeout is a Warning" Run-Time Setting to Yes/No to have this message as a warning/error, respectively

Expert Member
    Answers

Re: load runner error message

Hi Dolphina,

The reason for failure is because the time alloted for downloading Non-resources exceeds 120 secs.

Go to the runtime settings of the scripts being used. Naviagte to Preferences and select Options button indicated against Set Advanced options.

You would find a "Step Download timeout(sec)" value. Increment that to 10000. Also increment the HTTP - request connect timeout and HTTP - request receive timeout options to 999.

let me know if this reduces the failures. Also, when you say status as failed - Are your virtual users failing or whether only Error messages are displayed ?

Cheers....

Answers

Wink Re: load runner error message

Thanks a lot Umesh Krishnan,Ur Post really helped me.

Regards
    Dolphina

Answers

Hi All,

While running a script in controller i got error such as "Failed trans start time and failed trans end time"

What is meaning and solution for this error.

Regards,

Rajesh

Answers

Hi Prajesh,
    See whether you have enabled Replay Think Time in Run time settings of controller. Because in controller always you have to enable Replay think time.

Answers

how to capture text of popup error messages using loadrunner

Answers

is it possible to capture text of popup error message/popup message from popup window using loadrunner.

Answers

In this case the virtual users are failing.

I am another error message, plz look into this issue

I am getting the below error message when iam running the scenario with 500 vusers.

Error -26610: HTTP Status-Code=502 (Proxy Error ( The specified network name is no longer available.

Answers

I discussed the 2nd question i.e. "When running the scenario with 500 vusers.

Error -26610: HTTP Status-Code=502 (Proxy Error ( The specified network name is no longer available.
    Reply With Quote "

The answer is "If disable the "Proxy Option as No Proxy" in Run time settings of controller, may be the problem is solved"

Last edited by debalroy; 07-17-2010 at 06:24 PM.

Answers

If disable the "Proxy Option as No Proxy" in Run time settings of controller, may be the problem is solved

Answers

hi i am new to testing. so i have following question plz help me as soon as possible
    web_submit_data("") highest severity level was "warning" as well as for web_url("")