Thread: Sap r/3 pp module functional consultant

Thumbs down Sap r/3 pp module functional consultant

I am a mechanical Er. in Production planning dept. i am a core team member for implementation of SAP R/3 in my present employer.
    How can i switch over my career to SAP ? Please suggest

Answers

Re: Sap r/3 pp module functional consultant

First of all i advice you to concentrate on the impl process ,since you are the core team memb just observe hoe things are going on and remember the t.codes which are help ful to you after the six months of the process you can understand what exactly is going on..
    If req you join in any of the inst for more details.

Answers

you want to be a pp consultant you would be completed your first SAP implementation. bcos this experiance help ful for your future carriers (PP consultant).

Quote Originally Posted by ASHISH SRIVASTAVA View Post
    I am a mechanical Er. in Production planning dept. i am a core team member for implementation of SAP R/3 in my present employer.
    How can i switch over my career to SAP ? Please suggest
    take a SAP certification from siemens it would cost you around Rs 280000 so if you have that kind of money then go 4 it otherwise take training from any local institute in your city.