Thread: Loadrunner with oracle 11i

Answers

Loadrunner with oracle 11i

Hi friends i have an issue with loadrunner when i record an oracle apps in oracle apps>> sales order number is automatically generated now if i have to search for the same sales orderin transaction shipment i have to either manually enter the number or copy and paste the order number now the issue is how to capture the order number and make the loadrunner manuall enter in the transaction shipment form. Bcoz when i rerun the recorded script new order number will be generated so i am having an error please need a solution asap regards venkatraman

Contributing Member
    Answers

Re: Loadrunner with oracle 11i

Are you using Oracle NCA+web or only web?

If you are using Oracle NCA, the fields will automatically be populated for you as you are not interacting at the socket layer but at the UI layer. (You will see all of the calls in the script are UI calls)

If this is a web script, you will need to correlate them either manually or using the LR correlation studio.