Thread: Wish to switch over to IT

Lightbulb Wish to switch over to IT

Hii everybody

I finished B.E mech and for the past 3 years I am working in production line

Now I am interested in switching over my career to IT.

Is it possible.

If it is possible whether i want to do any software course or I heard that there is some IT company who is hiring mech students for testing and all,If it is true kindly give me the details

For testing whether i need to do any course since I am not having exp in testing

Kindly help me I was totally confused

Contributing Member
    Answers

Re: Wish to switch over to IT

ya i am be cse students my neibhour joined in tcs company

Answers

Its always better to stick to your core line as you are already into that. Once you decide to switch , you need to start from scratch. Only joining any course is not sufficent for that. You need to master teh trade to get job in some good companies.

Answers

ya thats fine , but i just want to know why u want to change ur field after having three year experience in core company?

Answers

u can fulfill ur urge by joining design company ... learn any design software and join design company... there are a plenty of companies...