Thread: tool suggestion

Cool tool suggestion

does any one tell me the tool to create test cases............or else any tool to create test cases for web application...........

Answers

Re: tool suggestion

there is no any tool which can create test case for you.Yes, you have tools which can automate your manual test case, but you have to write test case yourself.

Regards,
    Brijesh Jain
    ---------------------------------------------------------
    Connect with me on Skype: jainbrijesh
    Google Plus : jainbrijeshji

Expert Member
    Answers

Smile Re: tool suggestion

Hi Kiruthika,

Unfortunately there is'nt any tool yet that is going to help you create scripts. We only have tools that assist you in faster execution of coded-scripts.

Automated tools help you in faster execution of regression suites. But even in automation tools, we would have to script by ourselves.

Test cases should be written on their own from the requirment specification document. There are no tools available to write or create the test cases. Once the test cases or scenarios are identified there are lot of automation tools through which you can automate the test scripts and execute them for validation.

thanks for ur reply........... i want to know is there any open source tool for this

There were no open source tool (first of all no tool at all) to write the test cases and there are tools only to do automation testing in which test scripts are generated either by record and playback or by writing scripts.