Thread: can we delay the timing in winrunner while verifying an record

Answers

Smile can we delay the timing in winrunner while verifying an record

Hi,

This is shailesh from mumbai,
    I am not able to find how to delay the timing while running the scripts
    for eg: If i had recorded something and then run that particiular scripts then i am not able to catchup the time i mean it goes very fast and i can't even check which scripts it's pointing.

Is there any method to decrease the time while running the scripts.

Answers

Re: can we delay the timing in winrunner while verifying an record

Use Wait() command to delay the action speed. This will rectify your problem

Answers

Smile Re: can we delay the timing in winrunner while verifying an record

Use websync() command or check points instead of using wait() command. Because wait() command is not reliable. For example if you are using wait(500) means it will wait for 500 secs no matter the expected page is loaded or now. But with websync() command the test run continuous without further delay.

Answers

Re: can we delay the timing in winrunner while verifying an record

Hi All,

Use .WaitProperty"Focused",True,4000 when the obj is focused and true it want wait till given time(4000) or else will wait till the obj i found