Thread: Which is ok MCSA or Linux or Lotus

Geek_Guest

Which is ok MCSA or Linux or Lotus

I completed B.E. (Electronics and telecommunication) then I completed CCNA certification but still I am not getting right job. Now I am preparing for MCSA, is it ok or should I go for Linux or Lotus?

Question asked by visitor sm

Answers

Re: Which is ok MCSA or Linux or Lotus

Only completing any sort of certification is not suffiicent to get any job. The same is true for any other certification also. You need to master the trade to survive in this cut throat competitive world of IT.

Answers

i told better for Linux. what my chance microsoft all product is userfrindly software.lean easy that why more lean and study mcsa and all microsoft software.u ll select Linux or lotus ok

Answers

Quote Originally Posted by sivaprakasam.v View Post
    i told better for Linux. what my chance microsoft all product is userfrindly software.lean easy that why more lean and study mcsa and all microsoft software.u ll select Linux or lotus ok
    Do you understand what you have written yourself ?