Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: folder options not coming

Answers

folder options not coming

Hi,
    Iam useing Windows XP Service pack 2. Iam faceing the problem is when i hide the folder and folder was hide and when i went to unhide the folder there is no option in control panel and exploere. Please help me

Contributing Member
    Answers

Re: folder options not coming

This is the very simple approach for how to hide a folder and unhide it again. Basically, there are two ways to do that. Go through the following URL...

How-To-Hide-And-Unhide-Folder

----------------------
    suresh

Answers

i think your os is attack by a virus which causes the folder option to disapper ; i fill you should scan your hard drive with a latest version of antivirus.

Answers

It seems that your system is infected with virus. Press Alt+Ctrl+Del to fire up Task Manager. If you are not able to open Task Manager, there will be definitely virus in your computer. Try to clean that virus with the help of any antivirus (having up-to-date virus definition).

Contributing Member
    Answers

Smile Re: folder options not coming

Quote Originally Posted by diamondaamir View Post
    Hi,
    Iam useing Windows XP Service pack 2. Iam faceing the problem is when i hide the folder and folder was hide and when i went to unhide the folder there is no option in control panel and exploere. Please help me
    just click the one folder in menu bar tools-> folderoption->view->show hidden files and folders

folder option doesnot show means your computer is affected by virus
    go to command prompt and go to the folder type the url attrib -h (this for files only not for folders)

Contributing Member
    Answers

go to search and type the file name select the colon and go to advanced search (just scorell its shows) and select hidden files also

Answers

well buddy ur os is infected with Virus NTDE1ECt & AVPO.EXE
    these two r malware

Answers

Hi dear , check this - go to run & write: gpedit.msc for folder option: user configuration\administrative templates\windows explorar -- disable after finishing run: gpupdate this will work . :d
    Quote Originally Posted by diamondaamir View Post
    hi, iam useing windows xp service pack 2. Iam faceing the problem is when i hide the folder and folder was hide and when i went to unhide the folder there is no option in control panel and exploere. Please help me

Answers

Please help meIam useing Windows XP Service pack 2. Iam faceing the problem is when i hide the folder and folder was hide and when i went to unhide the folder there is no option in control panel and exploere. Please help me

Answers

plz help me,
    1]How win 2003 server is secure than win2000 server?
    what is the difference between win server2000 and 2003 server?

Answers

i m facing a problem, i wanna see all hidden file.. so i ma going to c: then tools then folder option then view then show all hidden file then apply then ok. But it is not showing all hidden files plz help me what to do

Answers

i forgot my ms office word and excel file password, how could i'll get that back without party tools

Answers

how could i change login page of winxp where i want to place my own page instead of microsoft wel come winxp screen.

Answers

You r attacked by trojan. N autorun.exe file may b generated everywhere of ur p.c. The virus actually comes from usb pen drives or memory cards. So just scan ur pc properly with n latest antivirus. But i suggest you to format and reinstall ur os.

Contributing Member
    Answers

its not trojan virus autorun and heap14a virus

Answers

Install macaffe 8.5v 0r Kaspersky Internet security 2009 & scan the all hard disk drives.
    Otherwise Install Escan Internet security.

Post Re: folder options not coming

Its due to virus. You can use the combofix tool to resolve this issue.

Contributing Member
    Answers

Ys this is Due to Virus, Try Good Antivirus.

this is definetly virus attack buddy, scan the system with kaspersky antivirus

Answers

Hi. This is kaushal .
    If your folder option is no show in control panel than you can download RRT.EXE file from following links and run it than you can solve this problem.

http://usfiles.brothersoft.com/secur...rrt_500_12.exe

Last edited by kaushal.india; 11-01-2009 at 07:43 AM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast