Thread: Winrunner scripts

Answers

Winrunner scripts

Hi all,

I am a quality analyst in a software firm.Its only been 3 weeks since i started work.I've done a acourse of software testing from an institute.Basically I am a software engineer.My work here is web testing.But, i would luv 2 go 2 the automation side...Here, I do everything manually...

My problem is that inspite of doing a course,I do not know about how to make test scripts in winrunner.We just studied invoking application,recording,adding checkpoints,maintaining logs......

So,where does this writing of scripts come from?????

Do expain in detail.This has become a major doubt for me & I have nobody around from whom I can ask.
    Waiting for ur quick reply!!!!!!

Answers

Re: Winrunner scripts

Hi,
    Do u have any programming experience in C-Language. Becuase winrunner scripts are similar to C-lang features.
    I would suggest you to start with recording the scripts,understand the scripts,later on slowly you can switch to writing winrunner scripts.It's not a tough job.

Answers

this is the one of the best software to maintain all the scripts and fields

Answers

it is the great