Thread: Autorun JavaScript

Geek_Guest

Autorun JavaScript

I have a Java user script and prior to running the Java script I want connect to web application with user id and password and with 5 minutes gap once the web application opens, I want the Java script to run, I already have the Java user script running fine how do I add a script or include so that I can enter a new URL and login and make the rest of Java script run.

Thanks in advance

MIKE

Question asked by visitor Mike

Contributing Member
    Answers

Re: Autorun JavaScript

Hi,

This is a tricky process, but it can be done by following these steps:

1)Record the web portion of the script using the web(HTTP/HTML) protocol. This will create a C Vuser script emulating the client actions.
    2)Use sed.exe with the rules supplied by the LoadRunner knowledge base to convert the C Vuser script into a Java vuser script.
    3)Copy and paste the web(Java) script where you want it to be in the Java Vuser script that you have already created.
    4)Add "import Lr.web.*;" to the globals.java file.

Hope this works, good luck!