Thread: I want to work on live project

Answers

I want to work on live project

I am B.E (Computer Science) working in small software company since feb 2007 in Mumbai, I have already taken training in dot net2003, I m not satisfy with present job and desperatly seeking for job change but i found biggest drawback with my resume is have no live project unfortunatly company has already existing project in windows not in web. I want to work on live project, so any of you can suggest any institute which is really good for training?

Answers

Re: I want to work on live project

One thing is for sure, by joining any institutes you are not going to get any oppertunity to work on any live projects. They might promise you the that ,but you are not going to get the same. they will just sell a project which they have already send to hundred others.
    The only way to get exposure to live projects is by working on them not by joining any institute.

Answers

i am purva guru, mca final year student,i have project in my 6th semester soplease send me a project on asp.net

Answers

Quote Originally Posted by purva guru View Post
    i am purva guru, mca final year student,i have project in my 6th semester soplease send me a project on asp.net
    Hi dear purva

How do u expect others to give you a project on a free forum like this.

You need to develop your own project. Of course you can take help of our experts when you are struck somewhere..

Contributing Member
    Answers

anamikapowar:
    i like ur hunger for growth but at the same time you should understand that its all step by step i don't know where r you working but if you have some projects there then concentrate hard and work to the best of your knowledge.Regd institutes well if they have a live project then they will be a S/W company not an institute all that they have is something which is available over the net and they just have ppl doing it again n again which doesn't have any relevence to realtime dev.

What can I suggest for you is keep brushing your skills for web and keep working on whatever you get in ur plate.
    There will be a time when you'll get what you r looking for.

All the very Best to you.
    purva guru:

Get out of it man... there is no scope of spoon feeding in this world its all abt cut throat competition.Work hard for your studies and try to grab an opportunity to work on some good place.
    u can grab a project from any institute by paying few thousand but then you'll kill ur career so work hard and study harder to get an opportunity and make the most out of it.

i know its tough and sometime you feel that there is no light at the end of the tunnel but the way ur trying it shows some light at the end of the tunnel but thats of an incoming train which will kill your career.

So relax and work hard to get some...

All the very best to you as well

Kunal

Answers

Quote Originally Posted by anamikapowar View Post
    I am B.E (Computer Science) working in small software company since feb 2007 in Mumbai, I have already taken training in dot net2003, I m not satisfy with present job and desperatly seeking for job change but i found biggest drawback with my resume is have no live project unfortunatly company has already existing project in windows not in web. I want to work on live project, so any of you can suggest any institute which is really good for training?

You can start with any technology in any firm where you can get more exposure.Later you can choose your carrer path by negotiating for salary

Thanks
    Suhas

Last edited by admin; 10-09-2007 at 06:25 PM.