Thread: Run Script with 10 different UID / PASS

Geek_Guest

Run Script with 10 different UID / PASS

I am working on web-based application. How can I run a script with 10 different UID/PASS? I meant there is login required for this application. After creating the script if I want to run that script with 10 Vusers and generate result as 10 different but not under 1 name.Please help.
    Thanks.

Question asked by visitor Satishkumar

Answers

Re: Run Script with 10 different UID / PASS

You can run the script with 10 different user id and password by Parameterizing the User id and Password. you can take the help of tutorial in order to know about parameterizing.

Contributing Member
    Answers

Re: Run Script with 10 different UID / PASS

You need to parameterize there userID and the Password where they are used in the script. Once this is parameterized, you can tell VuGen to use one username/password pair for each vuser run in the controller, by selecting "Update Value on" = "Unique"

Answers

Talking Re: Run Script with 10 different UID / PASS

hi satish,

you mean 10 different users can login one by one right, so u can take all the 10 0r morethen 10 u just take it in a table like(user name, password) then perameterize that coloumns and then run the script.

Ex: u can take user name and password for 10 users in a table xxxname(tablename) and then import that table in to ur script like

datatable.importsheet("file path","xxx",dtglobalsheet)
    browser("browser").page("page").webedit("webeditname").set datatable.value("username",dtglobalsheet)
    browser("browser").page("page").webedit("webeditname").set datatable.value("password",dtglobalsheet) and so on...
    Run the script. i think u got it

bye bye althebest for u...
    Thanks,
    Atchi