Thread: Career in Web Development

Geek_Guest

Career in Web Development

Hi, I am a 22 yr old guy and working in a BPO as a web designer with one & half year of experience. But i am planning to make my career in web development so it’s better to join mca or any other course/master degree because I don’t have mathematics in past education, or this experience is added in development. So please suggest me.

Question asked by visitor Leenard

Answers

Re: Career in Web Development

As you say ,you are into web designing.
    so it does not u are in BPO or in development. Though qualification does not matter much for your line ,Again it is always recommended to go for Masters Degree to strengthen your profile. All your exp is going to be counted. But the only thing is to join as web development in a good company you should have master the trade.