Thread: Database Admin Job Profile

Geek_Guest

Database Admin Job Profile

I have done my BCA (Completed this year), but I have 2 year of experience in core technical call center (DELL) & currently working for Service Desk (unisys). Parallely I am learning DBA (Oracle) & also learning ITIL V3. I am keen on changing my job profile into database admin or related to SQL or Oracle. I have enrolled for DBA course at SQL STAR, but not able to complete because of the rotating shifts. Kindly advice.

Question asked by visitor Imran Khan

Answers

Re: Database Admin Job Profile

Dear Imran
    Its ok that u r having 2+ exp .But keep in mind, that exp is of no use and will not be counted at all fro IT job like DBA. As u say u cant complete because of current job responsbilities. It is high time to take decissions. You have the qualification ,the only thing u need to do is decide. Because if u run after two rabbits ,both will escape.