Thread: Work for an MNC

Geek_Guest

Work for an MNC

Hi I am Madhuri. I have completed my BCA in 2002 due to some personal problem I am not able to continue my higher studies. I have 2.8 years of experience in testing. At present I am working for a small company. I wanted to work for an MNC. So please kindly advice me what should be the minimum experienence required for me and how should I proceed.

Question asked by visitor madhuri

Answers

Re: Work for an MNC

Hello Madhuri

Its nice to know ,you want to join some MNC. You have high ambitions and have the qualification and exp required for that. But you have not mention u want to join at which level. If want to go for senior positions then 3+ is a must. Again different companies have different criteria. I would sugggest you to start prepairing a bit for the same and definately u will get a good job in MNC of your desire.

Wishing you all the best
    Debasis