Thread: Rejected by company

Answers

Rejected by company

I was rejected by a company on basis that I was not assertive. Also my CV had many spelling mistakes. What I felt later was that I did not appear for the interview with full preparation. I had lot of things which favored me in regards to my experience but I did not present the same at time of interview. Is it advisable that I again apply in same company? Somewhere deep within I know that I did not offer the best of myself at time of interview. I want your advice on this. Should I apply again in company where I was rejected earlier or should I try for new avenues?
    Please guide

Answers

Re: Rejected by company

you can apply in any company u want . But some companies do nt allow for next six months. No need to fel bad about that. Remember FAILURE IS THE PILLAR OF SUCCESS. the most important thing is you relised what / whre u went wrong. the only thing u need to do is just take care of those dark points and the world is yours.