Thread: Taskmanager is not working

Answers

Taskmanager is not working

Hey guyz, my computer is infected by a Im virus wich also infects the computer called worm2007.exe and in each in every drive i open i found a new folder and i am unable to delete it.

Taskmanager is not working and run is not working i am unable to delete this virus. plz help me

Answers

Re: Taskmanager is not working

It seems your system is badly affected by virus. It is strongly recommended to go for virus scan and update the system . If the problem still persists u have the only option to format the system and reinstall the softwares.

Contributing Member
    Answers

Whatever you are doing now, first go to the safe mode in your system....

---------------------
    suresh

Answers

if any of latest version of a good antivirus can not delete this virus ; i think you should format your windows.

Answers

The problem is virus affection so first you clean your virus if it is failed go to safe mode and restore your system otherwise format the system reload the softwares

Answers

Same virus once attacked on my system too. It is good to delete it with help of latest version of AVG Antivirus. Then you have to again enable your command prompt, Task manager and folderoptions in tools menu using gpedit.msc You have to edit your policies. open your gpedit with help of run command in start menu. if it also not seen then find gpedit in windows system32 folder.
    Happy healings friend.

Answers

You can use System Restore feature. If it is not working in normal mode, you can use it in safe mode.