Thread: Siebel 7.8 Script Error 26377

Geek_Guest

Siebel 7.8 Script Error 26377

When I am recorded a script on Siebel 7.8 and when running the script it gives an error called Error-26377: No match found for the requested parameter "Siebel_Star_Array_Op99". Check whether the requested boundaries exist in the response data. Also, if the data you want to save exceeds -1 bytes, use web_set_max_html_param_len to increase the parameter size [MsgId: MERR-26377]Action.c(332): web_submit_data("start.swe_19") highest severity level was "ERROR", 976 body bytes, 190 header bytes [MsgId: MMSG-26388]

It is coming again when i do runtime settings
    I enable option auto correlate in the recording options2.
    When I am recording the script on Siebel 7.8 application it will record the all steps but When I run the script again at some places in the application its not selecting the options, so please help me if any know solution for these two problems.

Question asked by visitor jala ramu

Contributing Member
    Answers

Re: Siebel 7.8 Script Error 26377

Siebel Correlation using the correlation rules that come with LoadRunner is very very problematic. Siebel has created correlation rules that can be purchased through them. These correlation rules are pretty much mandatory when creating Siebel-web script as Siebel has A LOT of data that needs to be correlated.