Thread: I am looking to move back to the civil field, Please Advice

Geek_Guest

I am looking to move back to the civil field, Please Advice

HI, I have complete my B.E in civil and have experience in designing and drafting and business development./Due to an health issue i joined a Call center after 3 months and am working in this field for 4.5 years. I am in the mid managing in the call center but am looking to move back to the civil field. Please Advice

Question asked by Terence

Answers

Re: I am looking to move back to the civil field, Please Advice

Yes you can always go back to your field ,no problem in that as you are a technical graduate. But after staying with your current job for 4.5 years and achieving management level job, don't you think that all the time you invested here will have no value once you change the job. Again if u change u need to start from beginners level in your core subjects as you don't have much exp in that. You can always go for the change but it depends how much you are ready to nullify all that you have achieved in these years.