Thread: My company is asking (Forcing) me to work on Service contracts

Geek_Guest

My company is asking (Forcing) me to work on Service contracts

Hi, greetings. My name is syed and i am currently working as oracle functional consultant (ar, gl) on a support project. I have total 4 years of experience on oracle application ( 2.5 years as ar end user and 1.5 years as functional consultant). But my company is asking (forcing) me to work on service contracts as they need another resource to work on that module. I am puzzled what to do, please let me know whether it is advisable to turn to service contracts at this point in career? (i need to learn sc from scratch) what are the oppurtunities for a person knowing ar,gl and sc ? how much time is required to acquire a decent understanding of sc ? thanks in advance regards syed

Answers

Re: My company is asking (Forcing) me to work on Service contracts

It totally depends on you, how much time you can spend on that. As you say you are having good exposure to the field , you can go for that. And so far as that service contract is concerned ,you can go continue provided that you get some good package.