Thread: career in SAP

Answers

career in SAP

Hi all. I hope every body is fine and doing well.
    I would like to ask regarding my career
    I have been working as a support engineer for last two years. I am involved in implementation and maintenance of ERP software. I am also involved in developing in VB. Also work on Crystal reports.
    I m B.Com graduate and have done DOEACC A level. Now I am pursuing MCA part time. I am very good in ERP concepts and SQL database management.
    Now I want my career in SAP technical.Please guide will it be helpful for me to grow my career? Or I go for .NET technologies.
    In which field do I get the job easily.

thanks in advance

Answers

Re: career in SAP

As you have a vast experience in both the fields, i strongly believe you can excel in either of the fields. Even though .net will be better as you know VB ans SQL, still then for a bright carrier SAP is a better option.

Answers

Re: career in SAP

Hai aanchal...its very good that u have tech knowledge...
    i suggest you to go for SAP.....future growth is very good in SAP field....