Thread: career change

Answers

career change

Hi,

I am Pavan and have 4 years of experience in SAP ABAP. (coding). I have done my M.S. in US. This may sound weird but I have come into field of IT because of parental pressure and fear of career change in terms of financial security.

I was never happy about working in IT. I have to make a career change to Non-IT. I am almost 30 now. So I do not want to take a rash decision which would affect both me and my family.

I would like to enter into FMCG industry. What would be the right way of approaching my career goal. Please advise.

Thanks.

Answers

Re: career change

hai

am doing my mba speacilized in finance. will it possible for me to switchover to HR jobs by doing PG diploma in HR?

thank you.