Thread: I am facing problem in date picker

Geek_Guest

I am facing problem in date picker

Hi, I am facing problem in date picker. I am select the date like 15 in date picker duration the recording, but I changed date 10 on date picker in the script and play the script, error message shown Can't found object repository,I think only date 15 set in object repository, then i change other date so repository not recognize date then give error message. But i want to change any date in my script. How can possiblePlease let me know

Regard’s
    Satyendra Sen

Question asked by visitor satyendra sen

Contributing Member
    Answers

Thumbs up Re: I am facing problem in date picker

Hi,

See while recording the script the date picker might have been recorded as an image. orelse on click 15 date it might have recorded as another object. So i hope if this is the case then u need to record all the values in the date picker from 1 - 30. orelse u need to write some function to identify the value and recognise the object value.

Hope this info is helpful.

Arun*