Thread: Please guide me what to do - SAP or ORACLE

Geek_Guest

Please guide me what to do - SAP or ORACLE

Hi friends i have done my BTECH in computer science..i have done a course in hardware and networking..i wont to make my career in networking as I am not good in programing..i am really confused what should i make my career in SAP Basis or ORACLE..plz guide me what to do is SAP or ORACLE best and which has a good demand in india..and good pay..

Question asked by visitor ahmed

Answers

Re: Please guide me what to do - SAP or ORACLE

hi..!!!!! ahmed...... I think u hav to go with SAP BASIS because lots of oracle works u can do better in sap basis,.....and due to advaceness of sap in merged oracle in sap back end.....your interest and somewhat new software sap can carry u in verstile & lots of oppurtunity & most adopted s/w hired company eg. SAP AG,IBM,infosys,wipro as well. U cann't belive on it that sap is running over 50 and above country.......and its employers r up to 1 lakh 50 thousands. So, lots of scope in the SAP basis but somewhat customize it is & i was too confuse as u r in the situation. Go ahead & get yor jobs.....good luck dude....................

Answers

Hi

This topic help me a lot in developing my project. I will contribute more when I finished it.

Answers

Hey you are totally confuse. As you said you are not good in programming so left the oracle and SAP. Go for some networking certification. Do CCNA.