Thread: Working as contract employee, manual testing since 1.2 yrs, please advice

Answers

Working as contract employee, manual testing since 1.2 yrs, please advice

Hai,

I am from 2004 batch. I am working as test engineer for past one year. This job is not a permanent. I am working here as contract employee. Now they extended my contract period still dec-2007. I am having 1.2 years experience. I don’t know any automation tools. Now I am doing only in manual testing. I am looking for a change. please any one give me some advice (Help).

Answers

Re: Working as contract employee, manual testing since 1.2 yrs, please advice

Quote Originally Posted by rajalakshmi.p View Post
    Hai,

I am from 2004 batch. I am working as test engineer for past one year. This job is not a permanent. I am working here as contract employee. Now they extended my contract period still dec-2007. I am having 1.2 years experience. I don’t know any automation tools. Now I am doing only in manual testing. I am looking for a change. please any one give me some advice (Help).
    Thanks for all

Answers

Lightbulb Re: Working as contract employee, manual testing since 1.2 yrs, please advice

Quote Originally Posted by rajalakshmi.p View Post
    Thanks for all
    hello,
    Why don't you shoot ur Resume on monster,naukri,timesjobs on job search websites you have 1.2 yrs exp in hand nd u will get the good oppurtunity. Main thing count is ur knowledge and ur work exp you have..
    Good Luck

Answers

Hello,

I registered all the job sites. But the thing is not getting any call from companies.Now i am having 1.4 years of exp.

I am having one doubt. somebody is getting job through consultancy to submitted their original certificates . it is good thing or what?

Please reply me soon.

Thanks & Regards,
    RajalakshmI.P

Quote Originally Posted by Shalini Gosain View Post
    hello,
    Why don't you shoot ur Resume on monster,naukri,timesjobs on job search websites you have 1.2 yrs exp in hand nd u will get the good oppurtunity. Main thing count is ur knowledge and ur work exp you have..
    Good Luck

Contributing Member
    Answers

My suggestion...

NEVER NEVER do this mistake UR certs are your life and ur asset never give it to anyone no matter what the Promise made.

Regd not getting a call thats because ppl don prefer candidates with so less exp.

How can i help you?

send me your resume will fwd it to places and also make sure that UR knowledge is upto the mark...

Spend some time with the concept as you said you don know any tool then you should be very strong in the TC writing and diff tech used for writing .
    UR bug lifeCycle the tool to track that and MOST IMP ... SQL thats very imp to grab a job also work on your analytical skills so that you should be good in all these.

These are the basic things what we look out for when we interview a person.

So just make sure that you do all this and the attend your interview with confidence and come out in flying colours.

All the Very Best

Kunal

Answers

The only thing i need to tell u that just to have patience. And having 1.4 of exp is not too much ,to fetch u a very good job. Currently industry is looking for atleast 2 + people.

Contributing Member
    Answers

Also buzz me if you need any sort of help or have any Q

Will try to answer them..

Answers

Hai,

One of my friend got placed one company through consultancy. But the consultancy collected 1oth and +12 original marksheets. but still they didnt provide offer letter.she attened the interview one month back. That consulatncy gave some acknonledge copy for tht marksheets.
    can you please suggest me wht to do

Reply me soon as much as possible.

Regards,
    RAJALAKSHMi

Quote Originally Posted by kunals View Post
    My suggestion...

NEVER NEVER do this mistake UR certs are your life and ur asset never give it to anyone no matter what the Promise made.

Regd not getting a call thats because ppl don prefer candidates with so less exp.

How can i help you?

send me your resume will fwd it to places and also make sure that UR knowledge is upto the mark...

Spend some time with the concept as you said you don know any tool then you should be very strong in the TC writing and diff tech used for writing .
    UR bug lifeCycle the tool to track that and MOST IMP ... SQL thats very imp to grab a job also work on your analytical skills so that you should be good in all these.

These are the basic things what we look out for when we interview a person.

So just make sure that you do all this and the attend your interview with confidence and come out in flying colours.

All the Very Best

Kunal

Contributing Member
    Answers

Hi friend,

As u have 1.4 years on manual experience u send me ur resume as im working as a testing engineer in one of the MNC i will try to help u out. Also u should be strong in bascics and various methods of writing test cases.

ALL THE BEST

j . madhuri07 @ gmail . com

Contributing Member
    Answers

hi

As u have 1.4 years on manual experience send me ur CV as im also a testing engineer in one of the top most MNC. I will try to help u out.

j . madhuri07 @ gmail . com