Thread: Refrence memory 0000000000000000x error

Geek_Guest

Refrence memory 0000000000000000x error

When I open my Explorer and acsess sites, after some time duration it shows error the "Refrence memory 0000000000000000x error" and after this the explorer automatically closes. What is the cause of this problem?

Question asked by visitor ravindra sharma

Expert Member
    Answers

Re: Refrence memory 0000000000000000x error

Hi,

I appreciate ur steady progress on Geekstalk and keep up ur good work.

Its nice to see ur query and i know am late to kindle this issue, i need some more detailed information on exact Error message (Since i know this question was asked by one of the visitor),the version of Internet explorer ,Operating system whether u use windows xp home or professional.It would be helpful for me to diagonise the issue if i have all this details.

you know sometime this causes due to inadequate memory or due to add ons or BHO (Browser helping object).Each issues depends on where u get,how you get and at what point of time you get.

Waiting for ur reply to quickly brush up what has happened.

Regards,
    Sridevichitthu

Answers

That is internal error of windows and the IE.

Contributing Member
    Answers

type the exact error file name in google it shows the download page in microsoft .com
    download the exe file and put it in system32 folder