Thread: QTP 9.2 Powerbuilder

Answers

QTP 9.2 Powerbuilder

Actually I have installed QTP9.2 demo version. But I am not able to recording any application. what could be wrong with this. Even I am not able to access the sample application also. What should I do for this problem. I think that this is settings problem. Can some one please help me in solving this problem as quickly as possible.

another question related to QTP ..

Does QTP support Powerbuilder applications?

Thanks,

Expert Member
    Answers

Re: QTP 9.2 Powerbuilder

Check if u have powerbuilder option available in ad-ins list of QTP and is selected. It should be availabla and should be selected.

Check if u have the option checked for 'record on any application' in the screen that appears when you click on record button.

If both are OK, then try again by selecting the option, 'record on the these applications only' in the screen that appears when you click on record button and select the complete path of your application.

Either of the above should solve ur problem

Lack of WILL POWER has caused more failure than
    lack of INTELLIGENCE or ABILITY.

-sutnarcha-

Answers

You may want to check out the qtp information: quicktest professional/winrunner environment support comparison quicktest professional built-in environment support • windows • html • visual basic • activex • xml add-in environment support • .net • java • oracle 11i • peoplesoft • siebel 7 • sap • terminal emulators winrunner built-in environment support • html • visual basic • activex • powerbuilder add-in environment support • baan • centura • delphi • forte • java • oracle 11i • siebel 5 & 6 • smalltalk • stingray • terminal emulators

Last edited by TFobes; 06-21-2007 at 01:41 PM. Reason: Her is the URL

Answers