Thread: login page for multiple users

Answers

login page for multiple users

Hi,

I have to create a login page for multiple users. for ex. if user1 logs in he should be able to access only his pages, when user2 logs in he should be able to access his pages.
    i have created a login page and written the code for that but that's not a correct method.
    please let me know the best and the easiest way to do this.
    for my application we have multiple users so i have used sql database to store the login details of the different users.

all answers are welcome

Re: login page for multiple users

In the database,along with id and password,you can also store role information and depending on the role of the user,he can be directed to a appropriate page.
    This method should be fine if you have 2-3 roles like user,admin and moderator.

Hope,it makes sense to you.
    Thanks.