Thread: QTP application is getting closed after initial screen

Answers

QTP application is getting closed after initial screen

Can anybody help me in installation of QTP? I have installed QTP in my PC. when i try to ope the application. Add in Manager Screen is displayed. when i click on OK, then initial screen (QTP Advanced Keyword Driven) is getting displayed for a while, and then application is getting closed. i am not able to open the application? can anybody help me to solve this problem.

thanks in advance

Answers

Re: QTP application is getting closed after initial screen

If you are going to test window application, try to uncheck all the add-ins in the first page and try again. It will work.

Answers

hi jayanthi

i tried this also, but its not working. is there any other suggestions!!!!!!
    please let me know

thanks

You need to reinstall the QTP.during the installation some files were missed that's why it was getting error.
    After reinstallation if the you face the same error then you need to reinstall the OS .After that it will definetly work.