Thread: Queries Presented For Discussion

Expert Member
    Answers

Queries Presented For Discussion

Hi,
    I have some questions which I have given below someone give your valuable thoughts and answers with explanation which would help me and the users of this discussion
    1. If I have a web form what is the default page layout of the web form?
    2. In order to have server control what must be added to eth HTML element?
    3. What is the file used to define a default error page?
    4. I had an application which encountered a runtime error. This raised an exception. So I want to know of which class is this exception an instance?

Regards,
    RyanJames

Contributing Member
    Answers

Re: Queries Presented For Discussion

Hi,
    The questions are very interesting and very useful also. It would be nice if someone could continue this discussion and post more questions. I will also figure out some questions and put in this discussion. For the question asked the answer for the last question is simple. It is System.Exception

Regards,
    Blenda

Contributing Member
    Answers

Re: Queries Presented For Discussion

Hi,
    Given the answer for the last question by . I have given the answer for the rest of the questions namely the first three questions. It is

1. The default page layout f web form is Grid layout
    2. The thing that must be added to HTML element to have server control is runat=”server”
    3. The file used to define default error page is web.config

The discussion is really useful for refreshing the subject. As suggested by if more persons questions and discussions it would make this topic more interesting and useful.

Regards,
    Joel