Thread: Not able to view the script

Geek_Guest

Not able to view the script

Question asked by visitor sunitha

I have downloaded LoadRunner trial version. After i generated script of sample application with VuGen, when I wanted to see the script by tools-->view script, LoadRunner application is getting killed...Can anyone please help me what should i do?

Re: Not able to view the script

Do you mean that the application crashes when you change the View from tree to script? Does it display some kind of error? Or, it simply closes? Have you seen Performance Logs and Alerts and found something that might cause the application to crash? I once installed the trial version on my old desktop and it used to crash a lot. I had to uninstall and install it all over again for it to work. However, I'm not sure if this is going to be the case every time.

Answers

Hi Suneetha ,
    can u tell me which version of loadrunner you are trying to install?
    what is the operating system u r using?
    becouse Load Runner9 not at all installed on windows vista.
    but i found a solution to install lr9 on windows vista .please specify the version and os in the next post.
    Anith .
    csc india.

Answers

Hi suneetha ,
    you haven't mentioned the protocol any where ,becouse if u r trying for sap protocol and u getting the problem which u mentioned it is problem with patch level.
    u need to fix the patch level more than 19 in sap gui.patch level is suggestible.if u still have any quary sned me the problem
    Anith.

Last edited by admin; 01-07-2008 at 08:09 AM.

Answers

Hi

Can you please explain how you installed loadrunner 9 at Vista machine? Its not working for me.

Thanks

Paul

Paul, I am not sure if LR9.0 is Vista compatible yet. Here is what I found:

https://h10078.www1.hp.com/cda/hpms/display/main/hpms_content.jsp?zn=bto&cp=1-11-126-17^9753_4000_100__

These are the system requirements for this latest version and it doesn't mention Vista in its OS list.