Thread: I would like to switch over my career into software field

Geek_Guest

I would like to switch over my career into software field

Question asked by Visitor

Dear sir,

I have completed my B.E (EcE, lateral entry) in the year of 2001 april. For the past 5 i was working various working such service engg and then customer support and currently working as a Marketing manager .

I would like to switch over my career into software field. which one is the best fit for my career pls i need your kind advice.

Expert Member
    Answers

Re: I would like to switch over my career into software field

You can easily move into IT field.

You first have to sit back and list out what all you learned, what all you know and what all you remember when it comes to IT.

Then you have to get some awareness on what is happening these days and what would most probably happen in future around the world of IT. Plan to learn it and execute your plan to succeed. Your previous and current experiences will be useful for you as domain knowledge.

All the best and you are welcome to IT.

Lack of WILL POWER has caused more failure than
    lack of INTELLIGENCE or ABILITY.

-sutnarcha-