Thread: Which testing tool i should go ahead and learn

Geek_Guest

Which testing tool i should go ahead and learn

Question asked by visitor Srikanth Telkar
    Hi,

Please let me know which testing tool i should go ahead and learn till now i have worked on manual testing so i want to go for test automation which is the best one in the market. Currently which tool is in demand whether i should learn QTP, Silk Test, Load Runner.

Please let me know if i have to do testing certification which certification should i do CSTE or CSQA or any other ?

Thanks in advance....

Expert Member
    Answers

Re: Which testing tool i should go ahead and learn

Each testing tool has its own uses. If one supports some platform, the other may not. If one is made specially to test the functionality the other is made to test performance.

So, the best suggestion is to understand the basic uses of each of the testing tool and then make a decision yourself.

Lack of WILL POWER has caused more failure than
    lack of INTELLIGENCE or ABILITY.

-sutnarcha-