Thread: Licence in Rational Robot

Answers

Question Licence in Rational Robot

I have installed raitonal robot in my system but when I click on it ,prompts me to get a licence.As much as I know we have installed the licence one of our servers.But nobody know in which one. So can anybody tell me the way to find out the right server.

Thanks.

Administrator
    Answers

Re: Licence in Rational Robot

Quote Originally Posted by meeta View Post
    I have installed raitonal robot in my system but when I click on it ,prompts me to get a licence.As much as I know we have installed the licence one of our servers.But nobody know in which one. So can anybody tell me the way to find out the right server.

Thanks.
    you need to contact support at IBM... or search in their forums for alternative...

Answers

Hi meeta,

When you say, "I have installed raitonal robot in my system", do you mean that you have installed it on your machine in the company where you work. If this is the case, go and ask your Network Admin guy for the IP of the lisencing server. He surely must be able to help you...

I hope this would help..

Regards,
    Alankar

Answers

when you install the License Key administrator also gets installed, this is the place where you import your floating/parmanent license but locally
    else
    you can download the License server 7.0 and make available for all the rational products and configure the machine to get the license info from the license server with th eport defined .. by default i think it is port 27000.