Thread: Do GNIIT'ians with simple Graduation has a career in the big software companies

Answers

Do GNIIT'ians with simple Graduation has a career in the big software companies

Do GNIIT'ians with simple Graduation has a career in the big software companies like HCL, Infosys because all they want is BE and Btech.
    Please answer me.

Answers

Arrow Re: Do GNIIT'ians with simple Graduation has a career in the big software companies

Quote Originally Posted by sagar_nawariya View Post
    Do GNIIT'ians with simple Graduation has a career in the big software companies like HCL, Infosys because all they want is BE and Btech.
    Please answer me.

What happen you know, not a single company wants to have freshers as an employee. So in case of GNIITians it is good because the GNIITians have experience of one year what they spent in P.P (Professional Practice).

So they dont have to think so much.

Thanks

Santosh
    NIIT Darbhanga

Answers

Re: Do GNIIT'ians with simple Graduation has a career in the big software companies

I would like to differ with Santosh. As can be seen, anybody from any background can join GNIIT. Does that mean a GNIITian B.Sc/B.Com/B.A. etc graduate comes anywhere close to a BE/B.Tech graduate. Ask any HR and you will get your answer. The answer is a BIG 'NO'. NIIT is out to earn money and there is no entrance exam being conducted for the course. Also, the course spans for 3 years. By the time you finish the course, market would already have welcomed some new technology. When a big company can get BE/B.Tech graduates in huge quantities from colleges directly, why will it go to NIIT?
    Big companies have their own training facilities. So I dont think GNIIT is worth.

Yes, Big companies are now-a-days looking for B.Sc/B.C.A. etc graduates. Reason is cheap labour. A BE/BTech grad is paid 3L+ where as its half for the others. So they are looking for non-engg graduates however the scenario still is that these are also available in plenty from colleges directly. So where is the need for GNIIT ?? I'm myself an employee of on of the top 5 Indian companies and this is what i see daily.
    Rest for you to decide.

Best Regards,
    Vikram