Thread: In QTP, How to call OR run an action saved in unknown drive

Answers

In QTP, How to call OR run an action saved in unknown drive

How to call OR run an action in QTP , which is saved in unknown drive with un known extension but it`s name is "XYZ". I s there any script for this ,please let me know if u have

Thanks & RegardsHow to call OR run an action in QTP , which is saved in un known drive with un known extension but it`s name is "XYZ". I s there any script for this ,please let me know if u have

Thanks & Regards

Expert Member
    Answers

Re: In QTP, How to call OR run an action saved in unknown drive

Hi
    The extension for the OR is always .tsr where ever you might have saved it. Search for it with this extension you will find it

Answers

Defaultly the OR will be saved with the extension of .tsr ,so we can search with the extension where it may be saved

Expert Member
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by anu_aithagani View Post
    Defaultly the OR will be saved with the extension of .tsr ,so we can search with the extension where it may be saved
    Kindly do no repeat the same answers again....