Thread: Unable to recognise the java button and list box

Answers

Unable to recognise the java button and list box

Hi all,

I attempting to use Quicktest with a Client server application. In my application most of the tables has dragging and dropping in a GUI. Quicktest does not recognize the dragging and dropping...

Has anyone else had this problem?

The test run cannot continue due to an unrecoverable error.

Cannot identify the object "Search" (of class JavaButton). Verify that this object's properties match an object currently displayed in your application.

Click on 'Create' button, a new row opens, in that row i have to enter the data. For some columns i8 cant direcly enter the data i must use these buttons, 2 search buttons is there .1 is for select state, another for Country.Some columns has drop down list, while running the script the script was generated, but at run time its not added in the column, this is the same for 'Search' button?

If click on the 'Search' button, a newpage opens with 'Search Countries', on that page i have to select one row (Country as india row), at the run time that is not added in the text box, whereever i have clicked the search button.
    Iam facing this problem from 20 days onwards, still i did not have solution?

Can anyone solve these problems

Thanks in advance
    Bhargavi.R

Answers

Re: Unable to recognise the java button and list box

Try low level recording for drag and drop.

Maintain object repository properly.

Regards,
    Brijesh Jain
    ---------------------------------------------------------
    Connect with me on Skype: jainbrijesh
    Google Plus : jainbrijeshji