Thread: Error-26377....need help!

Answers

Error-26377....need help!

Hi all
    Iam getting this error in the LR Controller's Error log.THe exact verbatim is

" Action c[44]:Error-26377:No match found for the requested parameter "Siebel_Analytic_ViewState4".Check whether the requested bounderies exists in the response data.Also,if the data you want to save exceeds 1928 bytes,use web_set_max_html_param_len to increase the parameter size "

Please guide me as to where i need set "web_set_max_html_param_len "
    parameter.

Flanker

Re: Error-26377....need help!

You need to check your Left and Right boundaries where you have inserted the web_reg_save_param function.
    To do so, run the script with extended logging enabled during replay and obtaining the right boundaries.
    I have done Siebel scripting and faced this error in the beginning. But this is the most obvious solution.

Answers

Hi,
    I've also faced thí problem. I've check the Left and Right boundary, also check the Search=ALL, too. But, this error still occured. Do u have any idea else?
    Thanks for answering me.

By default, the length for boundary would be 256 characters. You can increase the length by using:

web_set_max_html_param_len (“number_of_characters”)

Answers

can u send me the application details so that i can send u maximum variable value.

Expert Member
    Answers

Hi,

Though the error message states you to increase your web_set_max_html_param_len, the actual problem could be the specified Left and Right Boundaries as part of correlation are not being found during replay.

You can increase the web_set_max_html_param_len() to a larger size than 256. Do this right at the beginning of the script. Also try clearing the cache before execution using the web_cache_cleanup() at the start of script.

To overcome your problem, play back your scripts with Extended Logging and be sure to select the "Response returned by the Server" checkbox. Also ensure that you select the Always Log messages checkbox option.

You can find out the RB and LB values and accordingly manually correlate your scripts again.

Cheers....

Quote Originally Posted by Anshoo_Arora View Post
    By default, the length for boundary would be 256 characters. You can increase the length by using:

web_set_max_html_param_len (“number_of_characters”)
    Hi ..this is the corrtect way of doing it..please increase the parameter length from the default 1024 value to what ever length u r capturing

Answers

web_set_max_html_param_len("no.of bytes");
    Is used to solve those type of problems when we are performing correlation in vugen script.

Answers

thank you very much