Thread: I want to shift my career from CORE to Software side

Answers

I want to shift my career from CORE to Software side

Hai everyone.....

I am a B.Tech (EEE), 2002 passout. I am presently working for a PSU which is a NAVARATANA company. Now, I want to shift my career from CORE to S/W side. So, plz suggest the mode of entry. i.e whether to do any course like SAP/Oracle Apps/.NET etc.. and how to cover the time gap? or Should I join as a fresher. How to cover the these 4 yrs as I am not having S/W experience. I am having better knowledge in C language and basics of C++. And also which module is preferred in SAP. I heard that Technical people will opt for ABAP. I am planning to join SAP, but a small ambiguity among the modules. So, plz suggest according to my profile for which I will be thankful.

Contributing Member
    Answers

Re: I want to shift my career from CORE to Software side

ok nice go and join. select ABAP

Answers

Re: I want to shift my career from CORE to Software side

hi..
    if u had done b-tech then u shud opt for technical side i.e ABAP