Thread: Library not registered / Error -27979: Requested form not found

Answers

Library not registered / Error -27979: Requested form not found

I have installed the Mercury Load Runner and i have recorded a scenario. But when i run, i get two types of error messages:

1. One error message comes in the form of alert message that displays:

Library not registered.

2. Second error message comes at the end of the test

ction.c(52): Error -27979: Requested form not found [MsgId: MERR-27979]
    Action.c(52): web_submit_form("physicalReceipt.jsf") highest severity level was "ERROR", 0 body bytes, 0 header bytes [MsgId: MMSG-26388]
    Ending action Action.

I need some guidance to fix them.

Regards.

Re: Library not registered / Error -27979: Requested form not found

This can be because there exist some dynamic objects in your application. Have you tried correlation your script? Did you try Url_recording to cross check if some parameters are being dropped?

Expert Member
    Answers

Hi,

An error stating Library not registered occurs only when you are trying to expose some external function to LoadRunner.

Are you using any API calls in your LR script or have you created any User-defined function ? In such a case, you would have to register the function as part of a Library and include the same in your script.

The other message occuring on Web_reg_submit or web_submit_form would definitely be because of correlation issues. Are you correlating your scripts i.e using web_reg_save_param to correlate dynamic response values from Server.

Also in spite of Correlation, you get an error of Requsted Form not found, ascertain if you have enabled lr_think_time outside transactions.

Cheers...

Answers

Quote Originally Posted by bizzzzzare View Post
    Hi,

The other message occuring on Web_reg_submit or web_submit_form would definitely be because of correlation issues. Are you correlating your scripts i.e using web_reg_save_param to correlate dynamic response values from Server.

Also in spite of Correlation, you get an error of Requsted Form not found, ascertain if you have enabled lr_think_time outside transactions.

Cheers...
    Hi,
    i get the same message when i replay my scripts. However, im very new to loadrunner and so, although i know what correlating implies, i have no clue about web_reg_save_param.

Also, Ir_think_time... Im only familiar with the think time for typical steps during a script. Is that any different?

Thx