Thread: need advice

Answers

Post need advice

Hi,

I am Sukrutha and I am in need of some advice regarding my career.I am an B.Sc Biotech student and have done PGD in Bio-Informatics ,got married an year back and looking out for jobs, I took Biotech out of intrest for the subject ,but the openings in this branch are very less.Started to learn more of computers and I would like to take it up as my career option ,as I really like working with computers. i know basics, C,little of HTML,Windows 9x and specialization in windows XP .

Confused as to which branch to take up in computers and if I am making the right decision ? dont know if I should stay with biotech or computers.

I would appreciate if some one can give me some advice on this.

Thanx

Sukrutha

Last edited by sukrutha; 02-22-2007 at 11:54 AM.

Contributing Member
    Answers

Re: need advice

Hi Sukrutha,

This is kamal and im a S/w engg working 4 an MNC
    Well i suppose u better stick to ur Biotech as its booming likeanything now a days
    Therez no much difference between IT & Biotech as there are lot of opportunities in both fields
    I suggest u to get in to some job anywayz by recommendation or something and afterwards u will see the colors ur carrer
    As far as IT is concerned i hope therez nothing like Java where u can get hell lot of openings everywhere
    Anyway hope my suggestion is helpful

Answers

hey friend i need a latest question papers in core companies ...plz help

Contributing Member
    Answers

Hi keerthi,
    Why dont u search here itself, i suppose they are available here in this site itself..
    Try searching them n let me know if u r not able to do that..ok na
    Chalo bye then