Thread: Software Testing Challenges Question

Answers

Software Testing Challenges Question

hi, I am new to Geekinterview and its gr8.

I Need help to answer following probable interview question.

# What was a problem you had in your previous assignment (testing if possible)? How did you resolve it?
    # What are two of your strengths that you will bring to our QA/testing team?
    # What do you like most and least about Quality Assurance/Testing?
    # Did you ever have to deal with someone who doesn't believe in testing? What did u do?
    # Could you tell me two things you did in your previous assignment (QA/Testing related hopefully) that you are proud of?
    # What are two of your weaknesses?

Thank you

Answers

Re: Software Testing Challenges Question

how do you prepare the test plan?

Answers

Re: Software Testing Challenges Question

# What was a problem you had in your previous assignment (testing if possible)? How did you resolve it?

Not so critical problem, just sometimes it's makes problem in reproducing the bug.
    To resolve this problem i always try to reproduce bugs 2-3 times and always have the screen shoots if possible.

# What are two of your strengths that you will bring to our QA/testing team?

My creativity and my strong planning capability.

# What do you like most and least about Quality Assurance/Testing?

I like most to uncover hidden bugs, least sometimes to do regression testing which is a plain task of re execution of test cases.

# Did you ever have to deal with someone who doesn't believe in testing? What did u do?

no,never.

# Could you tell me two things you did in your previous assignment (QA/Testing related hopefully) that you are proud of?

I found some such critical bugs which made my product secure for future upto an extent.

# What are two of your weaknesses?

No one to say weekness but I feel sometimes introvert and shy when friends talk about my personal life.

Thank you
    [/FONT][/SIZE][/FONT][/QUOTE]

Regards,
    Brijesh Jain
    ---------------------------------------------------------
    Connect with me on Skype: jainbrijesh
    Google Plus : jainbrijeshji