Thread: rudhra entered......

Answers

Talking rudhra entered......

hello friends... this is rudhra, completed B.tech in Mech engg, in 2006.
    right now engaged at some firm.. wanna shift myself to software industry....

Expert Member
    Answers

Re: rudhra entered......

Hi Rudha. Welcome aboard! It is great to have you here. You want a carrer shift? Why? Don't like mechanical field? I heard it is quite challanging.

Anyways, hope to see some great posts from you.

Cheers!
    kalayama

[COLOR="Blue"][SIZE="2"]"If you are not living on the edge of your life, you are wasting space"[/SIZE][/COLOR]

Someone says "Impossible is nothing". The man next him says "Let me see you licking your elbow tip!"

Expert Member
    Answers

hi rudhra

i have seen many mechanical engineers, even those with 1.5 years experience in their field, turning to S/W industry .So i think your move is good.
    Hope to see some good posts from you.

bye

:)
    NEVER SAY DIE.

Answers

hi kalayam... ya.. i want a career shift... not becoz that i got irritated of my field.. but, i'm ambidextrous. so, i wanna my career so...
    but, one thing.. when an interviewer asks me, why i dint select IT as my career,right from the beginning.. what may be the most impressive answer... can u please help me out??

Answers

Sorry,I cann't got u'r question prorperly

Expert Member
    Answers

hi santosh

What rudhra wants to ask ( i think)is quite clear. He is a Mechanical engineer.Completed b.tech in 2006.But he now wants to shift to Information tech field.

So he asked us that when he goes for an interview,if some employer(interviewer) asks him why he didnot selected IT in his b.tech? then what he should reply!So he wants an answer from us!

But one thing was not clear to me too! What did rudhra meant by ambidextrous?Is he still interested in mechanical?

bye

NEVER SAY DIE.

Expert Member
    Answers

Ambidextrous actually means (literally) a person having equal strength is both arms.(In other words a poerson who is equally profficient in using left and well as right hands). For example I am a right handed person (My right hand is strong) and there are other people who have thier left arm as strong so called leftys in slang terms.

So, what Rudhra wants to convey is that he wants to be strong in both the fields Mechanical field as well as software.

-Kalayama

Last edited by kalayama; 01-22-2007 at 02:22 AM.
    [COLOR="Blue"][SIZE="2"]"If you are not living on the edge of your life, you are wasting space"[/SIZE][/COLOR]

Someone says "Impossible is nothing". The man next him says "Let me see you licking your elbow tip!"

Expert Member
    Answers

yeah kalayam,
    I got his point, means the meaning of ambidextrous!Thats why i asked him (in my previous post)whether he is still interested in mehcanical?

I dont know much in mechanical, but i will always suggest to select one field, since sailing in two boats is always harmful!

Bye

NEVER SAY DIE.