Thread: hide my browser

Expert Member
    Answers

hide my browser

Hi friends.

I think many would know about this, but if you dont know then believe me you are missing something.

Hide my browser free is free hide windows software (hide windows freeware). Using hide my browser free you can easily hide/show certain browsers windows by hotkeys or with mouse-click or from the program toolbar: • hide internet explorer windows; • hide mozilla windows; • hide firefox windows; • hide opera windows; • hide netscape windows. Hide my browser free - hide windows freeware hide my browser free is free hide windows software (hide windows freeware). Using hide my browser free you can easily hide/show certain browsers windows by hotkeys or with mouse-click or from the program toolbar: • hide internet explorer windows; • hide mozilla windows; • hide firefox windows; • hide opera windows; • hide netscape windows. Hide window from desktop hide my browser free is the best solution if you don't want others to see what you are doing in your browsers and you need quickly hide one or several browsers. With hide my browser free you don't need to worry about being caught by your boss or your girlfriend, wife or children when you visit different web sites. You can hide browsers' windows in seconds - just press the necessary hotkey combination and browsers' windows you want to keep private will be hidden - nobody could see them on your desktop, in task bar and even in task manager. Bye :d

:)
    NEVER SAY DIE.

Expert Member
    Answers

Re: hide my browser

[COLOR="Blue"][SIZE="2"]"If you are not living on the edge of your life, you are wasting space"[/SIZE][/COLOR]

Someone says "Impossible is nothing". The man next him says "Let me see you licking your elbow tip!"