Thread: GridinSoft Notepad: small, fast and powerful text editor.

Expert Member
    Answers

GridinSoft Notepad: small, fast and powerful text editor.

GridinSoft Notepad is designed to provide the power and functionality to satisfy the most demanding text editing requirements. Use of the standard Multiple Document Interface (MDI) allows many files to be edited simultaneously. The spelling checker has dictionaries for 7 languages, and additional dictionaries can be created from word list files. Text can be dragged and dropped between [...]

Catch: You will have to install when the download is available. Installation will not work after the deal is closed. All are full working versions if you install on the same day.

Last edited by admin; 06-19-2012 at 05:51 AM.

Contributing Member
    Answers

Re: GridinSoft Notepad: small, fast and powerful text editor.

This was the nice tutorial...Thanks for posting these type of useful threads.

--------------
    suresh

Expert Member
    Answers

Hi,

This is really nice one. I am using it . And also spread it .

Ans told everyone that i got it from Geek . So , wanna that go and join geek first and be the one.

Regards

Nikhil Rattan

Expert Member
    Answers

1)JobHelper's post was NOT a tutorial. He was trying to to ask us to download the GridinSoft Notepad
    2)This GridinSoft Notepad is got from Giveaway of the Day. Geek interview.com has nothing to do with it.

JOBHELPER was just trying to help us aquire this software free of cost. Kindly make sure you read everything before you post.

Frankly speaking I didn't understand Nikhil's previous post at all! What were you trying to say?

[COLOR="Blue"][SIZE="2"]"If you are not living on the edge of your life, you are wasting space"[/SIZE][/COLOR]

Someone says "Impossible is nothing". The man next him says "Let me see you licking your elbow tip!"

Expert Member
    Answers

HI Kalayama,

As i read ur last post . I was in bit hurry that's y i posted like that.

I clarify u what i wanted to say overthere.

I have downloaded that application or software. Its a nice one. I spread this software link to my friends and told them that this link i got from one of the member of Geek. Its really nice to be member of Geek.

SO , i said all go and join geek and share your exp.

That's it.

I don't think so there is anything wrong.I don't know y u r posting everywhere very rudely.

I hope admin will watch all activity. Take proper action on that.

Do Reply Kalayama.

Regards

Nikhil Rattan

Expert Member
    Answers

Well, Nikhil. I never intend to be rude. If you do find my posts, rude then I'm sorry. May be I should use more sophisticated words.

It is really nice that you will be telling good things about geekinterview and get more people here. I really didn't understand anything properly by reading this.

This is really nice one. I am using it . And also spread it .
    Ans told everyone that i got it from Geek . So , wanna that go and join geek first and be the one.
    Hence I asked for more explaination.

Well, to manintain good quality posts up here, I usually try educating memebres. May be I overdo it these days? My only intension is to make this site better. Hurting anyone's feeling is never my intension.

Now imagive if, a newbie enters this thread and reads Suresh's post first won't he misjudge this thread to be a "Tutorial" thread? Hence I postsed my post.

May be the only rude part in my previous post was "Kindly make sure you read everything before you post". All I was trying to do was to place a tip there for mewbies, that's it.

In this process if I've hurt your feelings, I am really sorry for that. Please note that, it was never my intention.

We are all here to share knowledge. Let us have fun sharing knowledge. I will try to suppress my moderation insticts and also I will try to use softer words.

Cheers!
    Kalayama

[COLOR="Blue"][SIZE="2"]"If you are not living on the edge of your life, you are wasting space"[/SIZE][/COLOR]

Someone says "Impossible is nothing". The man next him says "Let me see you licking your elbow tip!"

Answers

wanted c technical quetions