Thread: Another Treasure Hunt Clue : Solve this!

Expert Member
    Answers

Another Treasure Hunt Clue : Solve this!

Well, here's another clue!

CLUE: You need to ring him.. what is his phone number

PS: Make sure you are screen is very bright - In fact maximum brightess and contrast is a necessity to solve this clue.

Enjoy!

Cheers,
    Kalayama

Attached Images Attached Images Another Treasure Hunt Clue : Solve this!-treasurehunt-jpg 
    [COLOR="Blue"][SIZE="2"]"If you are not living on the edge of your life, you are wasting space"[/SIZE][/COLOR]

Someone says "Impossible is nothing". The man next him says "Let me see you licking your elbow tip!"

Expert Member
    Answers

Re: Another Treasure Hunt Clue : Solve this!

Hey Kalayama i solved klueless already...

if someone want to see the picture clearly use this url... Dial to sell something very very important...

I dont want to spoil the puzzle interest in the first post itself...

Expert Member
    Answers

hi kalayama

Please explain me ! I am not able to understand this!

bye

:)
    NEVER SAY DIE.

Expert Member
    Answers

Well, actually these were the clues given to me in one of the treasure hunt. All they gave was the picture.

Now, the clue says
    You need to ring him.. what is his phone number
    . Somehow you need to get out a phone number in the picture attached.

I found this puzzle very difficult to solve. (As I did not know the "fact" which must be known to solve this clue).

Altogether, your agenda is to find out the number to be dialled using the picture attached. Happy hunting!

Cheers!
    Kalayama

Last edited by kalayama; 01-16-2007 at 06:16 AM.
    [COLOR="Blue"][SIZE="2"]"If you are not living on the edge of your life, you are wasting space"[/SIZE][/COLOR]

Someone says "Impossible is nothing". The man next him says "Let me see you licking your elbow tip!"

Expert Member
    Answers

Hey guys find out what is in the cell phone display... Get his favourite number...

Big Clue: use google

Expert Member
    Answers

Answer is 666... Devils number...

Expert Member
    Answers

What was all the hurry when you had already solved the puzzle?
    Anyway, on the cell phone screen you will see the devils picture. And 666 is devil's number.

Cheers!
    Kalayama

Expert Member
    Answers

But Kalayama now a days many r saying the devils number was changed from 666 to 616... dont know how...

Expert Member
    Answers

Check this Wiki link out,
    Number of the Beast - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

666 is the most accepted number... 616 and 665 are also believed to be "The Number Of The Beast".

Cheers!
    Kalayama

Expert Member
    Answers

HI,

Kalayama ,

As i was out of town . Where i was not able to access internet. I couldn't make the answer. As i saw the answer of others i am agree with manoj .

He is giving answer with same picture. IF he is wrong then tell us .

Then we can think for another answer.

Regards

Nikhil rattan

Expert Member
    Answers

Well, I thought I had already accpted the answer "666". Manoj had already told that he had answered the puzzle before. And he himself gave the answer.

The answer is 666. But the last debate started because there is a confilct in coosing "what is the actual Devil's Number?".

It could be 616,665 or 666. The most widely accepted number is 666. Just try giveing a google search for "Devil's number".

Cheers!
    Kalayama

Last edited by kalayama; 01-17-2007 at 03:28 AM.