Thread: qtp script problem

Answers

qtp script problem

I have got the rows displayed in a page as shown below code name action 101 unique computers add 102 inspiration tech add 103 popular automobiles add 104 bajaj fans add 105 hero honda add 106 ge motors add 107 abcdefispraioech add 108 nsiain tc add 109 iration tech add 110 inspirationpvt ltd add i have to search a record say 107 and that record will be highilitedand i have to click its corresponding add link how to achive this as all the records got the add link

Answers

Re: qtp script problem

Use descriptive progrmming to find the link and click on the link..correct me if i am wrong.

Thanks

Answers

hi

i tried descriptive programming
    not able to click on the corresponding add link of the row

Expert Member
    Answers

hi,

It can only done by descriptive programme

Regards

Nikhil Rattan

Answers

Can you take a snap shot of the screen on how you search for it and send it to taiwos03@highpoint.edu

Contributing Member
    Answers

Hi,

Use the webtable option to find the exact row.

and then use index (index starts with zero. ie, if the record is in 5th row, index of the link would be 4)